Rumble: Others Do It So Much Better Than Me # 2 : Carl De Keyzer

Carl De Keyzer, a Belgian professional photographer, once sent me this picture (click on it to enlarge). It is still one of the best I have ever seen of Afghanistan. One picture so full of different stories. The scars of war, the kids, the mountains, the isolation, the poverty, a past with barely a future.. all in one shot.

Carl did several missions shooting in war-torn and isolated places. He has a gift, I would pay dearly to have myself :-) His website is here. Just magnificent.

Give feedback about my blog through the local poll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To avoid spamming and profanity, comments will only show up after I (manually) clear them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kind people supporting The Road to the Horizon:
Find out how you can sponsor The Road

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP