Rumble: Sunrises, Inspiration and Human Rights


Lana and I get up at 6:15 am. I drive her to the railway station at 7 am. This ten minute ride, just around sunrise, is always good enough to give me inspiration to write for the rest of the day...

Two things caught my eye in the newspaper yesterday:
  • OESO congratulates Belgium on the efforts towards economic recovery. Quarter front page, plus full page 3 and 4 about the report, the excellent progress etc..
  • The just published annual Human Rights report classifies Belgium as 3rd worse in Europe. On page 10 of the newspaper. Total of three lines, 20 words....

Cracks me up. Anyway, it was a nice sunrise this morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To avoid spamming and profanity, comments will only show up after I (manually) clear them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Kind people supporting The Road to the Horizon:
Find out how you can sponsor The Road

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP